This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: Technical
We are looking for on call technicians at Performance Works on Granville Island. Come work with Boca del Lupo's exciting team in this unique and versatile theatre.
• Liaise with clients and necessary parties regarding technical needs;
• Lighting operator/programmer;
• Sound operator/programmer;
• Technical assistance on load in and tech days;
• Technical assistance for the renters of Performance Works;
• Technical assistance for BDL’s other activities where possible;
• Responsible for the safe use of tools and equipment; including overseeing the safe use of tools and equipment used by volunteers brought in by presenters/clients
• Responsible in acquiring all necessary certifications necessary to use equipment in the venue.
Occupational First Aid is required. Other certifications and qualifications are recommended.
Please provide a cv with application.
Salary: $20-$25/hr based on experience
Boca del Lupo’s mission is to create and present extraordinary performances in unconventional spaces. The company consciously collaborates with artists diverse in culture and practice, and seeks to engage intergenerational audiences in the Metro Vancouver area. We believe in providing equal opportunities to a diversity of artists and individuals in both emerging and leadership positions. We are devoted to accessibility and we work to broaden the participation, perception and importance of contemporary performance within the multiplicity of Canadian cultures.