This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
Theatre Orangeville is looking for a Properties Person for "A Gift To Last".
This is a 3 week contract starting on November 8 and ending on November 29.
The Properties Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Gather, rent, purchase, borrow or build props as required and as specified by the design, the script and rehearsal/production notes.
- Assist in the load in of the props.
- Make herself/himself generally available during rehearsal hours, for all production meetings, and for technical calls in the theatre required outside of rehearsal hours. In the event that the Properties Manager has a schedule conflict this information shall be provided to the PM and SM in advance. All efforts shall be made by the Theatre to accommodate potential conflicts.
- Diploma in Technical Theatre or equivalent work experience.
- G class drivers license (or G2 if applicant has their own vehicle).
- A positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
T: 519 941-8985
Theatre Orangeville is a 276 seat, fully professional artist-driven theatre company dedicated to the production, development and presentation of dramatic and musical works of art that enlighten, enrich and entertain the surrounding community.
Theatre Orangeville is also fully committed to providing creative and challenging artistic opportunities for Canadian actors, writers, directors, designers, musicians, dancers, visual artists and technicians.