This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
1. Performs Commissioning activities of newly installed facilities, or upgraded systems of existing facilities.
2. Inspects existing system, determines its condition, and verifies record and drawings for accuracy.
3. Performs Develops design calculations and requirements for commercial, light industrial, and museums.
4. Determines design requirements for fire detection and alarm, mechanical fire pumps, fire protection and suppression or electrical systems
5. Identifies standard details and develops new details required.
6. Uses computer to run standard programs in order to solve operation and engineering problems as required.
7. Prepares technical calculations as required for determining service requirements, cable and
conduit sizes; prepares designs and calculations for fire alarm and detection systems for conventional fire alarms, analogue addressable and automatic detection control systems and signaling devices; sketches circuit and schematic wiring diagrams for drafting by the design
8. Reviews vendor catalogs to identify available equipment's, components and system elements. Writes WORK scopes and detailed specifications for the fire detection and alarm systems, fire protection and suppression systems, and other related electrical and mechanical systems as applicable in coordination with technical specification and fire codes.
9. Coordinates the development of materials take-off and cost estimates for existing and new systems as directed by Saudi Aramco.
10. Coordinates with Saudi Aramco organizations the inspection and approval of new systems.
11. Ability to lead a team of engineers and technicians to achieve the required tasks
12. Experience in all life safety related engineering systems including Fire protection and
integration with other building components.
13. Support the development of the fire protection components of the authorization basis documents and other safety submittals
14. Provide technical guidance in the development of fire protection equivalencies and the NFPA codes and standards.
1- Ability to lead small team and assigns work direction to subordinate employees.
2- Ability to provide training for subordinate employees.
1. Must poses a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or alternatively a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and shall have passed National Licensure Examination.
2. Shall be fluent both in written and spoken English.
3. Certification from NFPA is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit website