This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
The Shaw Festival is seeking to fill a full time Company Manager position. Reporting to the Planning Director and as a member of the Creative Management team, the Company Manager will oversee the practical needs of the artistic staff, acting ensemble, musicians and other company members.
• Leasing, maintenance and subletting of approximately 45 residential properties for company use.
• Organizing travel for artistic staff.
• Assisting with company comp tickets.
• Organizing and coordinating the annual general auditions and other ancillary activities.
• Overseeing and managing the housing department staff of two.
• Liaising with outside trades, and service providers for property maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in a performing arts environment. Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task; excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with an approach to foster strong individual relationships. Some property management knowledge is a definite asset. The willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends is required, along with a valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your cover letter and resume by 5pm on Friday, February 9, 2018.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be
Salary: Salaried position with benefits
Director Human Resources
Shaw Festival theatre, Canada