This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
Lune Rouge Entertainment is currently recruiting for a touring Company Manager who will report to the General Manager Operations. The candidate will be responsible for the leadership and management of the PY1 business unit, starting with the Montreal site which is expected to open in June 2019.
The Company Manager will be responsible for both the strategic and operational management as well as the overall profitability of PY1.
• Assist the General Manager in setting the operation structure and the pre-launch strategy;
• Build and manage the team while ensuring that performance standards are met;
• Ensure the objectives are set and goals are achieved for individual sites as well as the overall business unit;
• Develop and execute annual business plans, strategies and budgets, for growing business and achieving the company’s sales goals for the business unit;
• Oversee the work of the different sites Managers, challenging budgets and ensure common best practice is maintained uniformly throughout;
• Manage the relationship with the different stakeholders, both at a corporate level and at the partner’s level to ensure that the goals and expectations are fully understood, communicated and met, and that the needs are heard and also incorporated into the solutions agreed upon;
• Ensure licenses are updated and in line with current legislation;
• Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges;
• Collaborate diligently with all internal corporate stakeholders, including Strategy, Business Development, Marketing, Finances and others to align towards business success;
• Manage all Health and Safety requirements for the site;
• Ensure compliance between the business unit and Lune Rouge corporate policies and procedures;
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience;
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in live entertainment shows with at least 5 years of managerial experience;
• Strategic visionary personality with sound skills, analytical abilities, good judgment and a strong operational focus;
• Strong start-up mindset;
• Proven track record in the entertainment field;
• Fully committed to the business’ success;
• Able to work anywhere in North America;
• Available to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays;
• Excellent customer service and communication skills;
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader;
• Demonstrated ability to maintain good working relationships with employees and managers;
• Professional appearance and demeanor;
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
• Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Salary: around 110k to 150k depending on the level of experience
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to the attention of Béatrice Affaki at the following address:
Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments, with the guiding principle to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and technology, real estate as well as initiatives with a positive social and ecological impact.
Lune Rouge Entertainment, an affiliated company of Groupe Lune Rouge, brings together industry experts to implement innovative artistic projects and explore new creative horizons.It is inauguring its new project: PY1 and will begin its tour in Montreal.