This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Supervises Cable Department
-Prioritizing orders based on due dates
-Informing Cable Department staff of upcoming orders
Fills Daily Orders
-Pulling orders from inventory
-Packing cable cases in a logical and organized manor to make deployment on job site efficient.
-Ensuring that department staff follow all prep procedures.
-Periodic inventory counts as required by Operations Manager.
-Perform minor repairs to Twistlock and Edison.
• This is a supervisory position where strong leadership skills are necessary to succeed and excel.
• Must be capable of regular heavy lifting(50-60)lbs.
• Able to maintain and prep all items in the cable department.
• Basic Computer skills – Excel and MS word
• Valid forklift operators certification as required by State or Province (Will be provided by employer if not applicable)
This is a list of the cable used at Christie Lites.
5-15 (Edison), L6-15, C-3 XLR3, 4, 5, C-5, SOCAPEX 12/14,
CAMLOCK, SOCAPEX 14/7, ETHERNET, SNAKES, L5-20, TAJIMI
Salary: $15/hr with benefits
Christie Lites Calgary
403-243-2688 ext 1620
Christie Lites is an equal opportunity company, and one of the five top entertainment lighting suppliers in North America. With 13 shops across North America they are dedicated to providing the best quality gear to any client wishing to rent; from school performances, to corporate events, to rock and roll concerts.