This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
- Perform deliveries and pick-ups as required by the company in a safe and timely manner
- Assist with loading & unloading trucks and the set-up and dismantle of audiovisual equipment
- Plan your route to ensure punctuality (road closures, weather etc)
- Communicate all pertinent information to dispatch
- Maintain truck log and inspect equipment and supplies
- Execute the proper security and storage of equipment for transportation
- Always respect company truck policies and obey all moving and parking laws
- Prepare, ship and receive orders to ensure all items are present and packaged as per our standards
- Equipment testing & basic repairs
- Assist the warehouse manager with the preparation of inventory reports
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Valid “G” Ontario Driver’s License & a clean record
- Comfortable driving trucks up to 26 feet
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Punctual & reliable
- Minimum one year of truck driving experience
- Basic comprehension of audio-visual equipment
- Must be at-least 25 years old
- Work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Pay close attention to details
- General knowledge of the roads around the GTA
- Warehouse operations experience is an asset
- Forklift certification and experience is an asset
Immediate start date.
This position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays.
We thank all who express interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Salary: Based on Experience
Interested applicants please send a resume and salary expectations to:
Phase 3 AV provides event production services and audio visual rentals throughout North America. Our expertise and diverse inventory of audio, lighting, video and staging deliver sound results. We offer our employees a competitive salary with large potential to move up.