posted on 12:10 PM, November 25, 2015
The latest issue of PLASA Standards News, the first one for November 2015, is available at http://plasa.me/dvs6w.
News items include:
- Seven PLASA North America Standards in Public Review
- FDA Requests Comments On “Natural” Food Labeling
- TBT Notifications for low-voltage electrical equipment in Argentina and external power supplies in the U.S.
- ANSI Public Reviews: Elevator and Escalator Safety Code; Electric Wire Rope Hoists, and more
- CSA Public Review: Hand-held tools; pin & sleeve plugs, receptacles, and connectors; and more
- New ANS Projects: Metric-unit welding, basic boating knowledge, and the revision of E1.20, RDM
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the issues back to January 2011 is available at http://plasa.me/dy1h3.