posted on 8:32 AM, January 28, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is available here
We have returned to the old name for the newsletter to reinforce its focus on things that might need attention, rather than the broader category of things that might be considered news.
News items include:
- Short Time Left for Don't-Fall-Off-the-Float Public Review
- ESA's Severe Weather Summit Agenda Now Available
- UL Solicits Proposals for Portable Power-Distribution Standard, UL 1640
- WTO TBT Notices about plastic bags, radioactive products, and the Dominican national electrical code
- ANSI Public Review Announcements about wiring devices, firearms, welds, confined spaces, etc.
- CSA Public Review Announcements about steel structures, attachment plugs, and dismantling drug labs
- New ANS Projects: head protection, hover-board batteries, telecommunications cabling, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards: pallets, door releases, pyrotechnics, electrical safety, etc.
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: MIDI and Chinese medicine
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: AV equipment safety, MFAN, EMC tests
- TSP Meeting Schedule for Westlake, TX and Salt lake City, UT
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you for your support!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1