The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available here.
News items in this issue include:
- NIST seeks comments on AI risk management framework.
- Ayush systems: ANSI seeks comments on proposed ISO Technical Committee
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade: USA test procedures for general service lamps; electrical machinery in Brazil; Vermont adopts California's Advance Clean Cars II regulations, new cars, trucks, and SUVs to be zero emissions by 2035; RoHS in the Ukraine; RoHS in Viet Nam; the durability and repairability of smart phones and tablets in the EU; and the energy labeling of smart phones and tablets in the EU.
- ANSI public reviews: evaluating zero net energy; uniform mechanical code; uniform plumbing code; spatial daylight autonomy and annual sunlight exposure; UV lamp risk assessment; industrial turntables; dock leveling devices; dock boards; vehicle restraint; reciprocating internal combustion engines; AI systems using machine learning; and AI governance of organizations.
- BSI public reviews: three Eurocode standards.
- New ANS projects: unlicensed wireless devices; IoT security; and switchgear testing.
- Final actions on American National Standards: water system emergency preparedness; intellectual capital in the board room; assisted rescue and self-rescue systems; electrical connectors; ground rods; and adjustable speed electrical drive safety.
- Draft IEC & ISO docs: wire rope; ergonomics part 221; risk assessment for sports, nickle metal hydride batteries; RCDs and RCCBs; immersive media coding; AI life cycle; IT governance in organizations; virtual power plants; and Iot evaluation indicators.
- Recently published IEC & ISO docs: single-drop digital interface safety; green finance; colorimetry; and AI ethics.
- TSP meeting schedule with eight more CPWG meetings.
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program.
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →