What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - September 25, 2017
September 26, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/csye3.
News items in this issue include:
- One (1) ESTA Standard in Public Review: E1.31 - sACN
- ANSI Approves Reaffirmation of E1.32
- ICC cdpACCESS Opens for Group A Code Cycle
- SMPTP Approves ST 2110 for Media Over Managed IP Networks
- WTO TBTs: Canadian telecommunications, electrical lighting products, electric motors, and energy-related products in the Ukraine
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: Belated NFPA drafts, reliability block diagrams, and more
- BSI Public Review Announcement: Consumer product safety recalls
- New ANS Projects: Facilities asset management, bleachers, residential construction in high-wind areas, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation and multi-year pledge donors, supporters of ESTA's TSP: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →