What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - September 10, 2019
September 10, 2019
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available here.
News items in this issue include:
- ANSI E1.33, RDMnet approved and published
- Three more ESTA standards approved with publication pending
- Three Draft ESTA Standards Available for Public Review
- Comments sought on US lamp efficacy rules
- ICC 2019 Public Comment Hearings schedule and agenda available
- Behind the Scenes holiday cards on sale
- One sponsorship left for 2020 New World Rigging Symposium
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade notifications: chemicals in China; RoHS in the EU
- ANSI public reviews: ASHRAE/IES green buildings; flammability of cladding; welding cables; engineered wood flooring; US adoption of IEC safety standards; lockout/tagout; augmented and virtual reality; Uniform Mechanical Code; Uniform Plumbing Code; pliers; drawing abbreviations; flat wrenches; electric bike electrical systems.
- New ANS projects: stainless steel buildings; total worker health programs; mobile aerial work platforms.
- Final approvals of American National Standards: socket wrenches; 24 ASHRAE addenda, including five for BACnet; occupational health & safety management.
- Draft IEC & ISO documents: lead acid batteries; lithium cells & batteries; lighting system safety; interpretation of radio disturbances with lighting equipment; LASER displays; voltage dips; DALI; lighting equipment stand-by power measurement; radio disturbances from electric and hybrid vehicles; office machine accessibility; industrial automation security; words for smart cities.
- Recently published IEC & ISO documents: ISO quantities & units; high-level Petri nets; JPEG XS; SQuaRE; RPs for standards bodies, IT process risk assessment; ethical claims.
- TSP meeting schedule for October 2019 and January 2020--REVISED
- TSP donors who have made long-term, multi-year pledges
- Investors in Innovation, with new donors. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available here.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →