posted on 11:18 AM, November 28, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/6d1rb.
News items include:
- New ESTA Standards Projects, Call for Members
- Four TSP Standards in Public Review: two rigging, one floors, one pin connector
- Comments Sought on Ontario Building Code
- New Plugfest 2017 FAQs
- WTO TBTs: easing RoHS, registration in Brazil
- ANSI Public Reviews: robot collaboration, health & safety management, etc.
- BSI Public Reviews: racing armored cars, valuing people, the circular economy
- CSA Public Reviews: a Canadian analog of UL 1640, bonding, EMC for IT & mulitimedia equipment
- New ANS Projects: aluminum specs, wooden molding and millwork, etc.
- Final Actions on ANSs: personnel lifting systems, SQL
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: lamp controlgear, batteries, MPEG, etc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards: industrial automation, AV coding, USB power etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Funding the TSP: the crisis explained and why it matters
- Investors in Innovation & Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.