What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - November 27, 2018
November 27, 2018
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/p8vls.
News items in this issue include:
- Five ESTA Standards in Public Review
- Half a Dozen ESTA Standards Approved & Published
- FCC Approves Use of Galileo Navigation System in the United States
- ANSI Public Reviews: limiting robot power and force; carbon dioxide and indoor air quality; revised LPD limits for audience areas; building and service entrance grounding; public safety grade site hardening; scaffolding safety; birth certificate security; Class 2 power units.
- CSA Public Reviews: changes to the CEC and bird-friendly buildings
- New ANS Projects: food safety management systems; fall protection code; code for aerosol products; cellulose-nitrate film storage and handling; fire alarms; fire doors, smoke doors, and other opening protectives; alternate approaches to life safety; emergency and standby power; responsible electronics recycling; followspot positions.
- Final Actions on American National Standards: six ESTA standards; office lighting; FDT interface specs; steel work platforms.
- Draft IEC & ISO Docs: DALI; secondary cells and batteries; lighting vocabulary; lamp control gear; oodles of changes to IEC 60598 luminaires; home electronic system gateways, function blocks for process control.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Docs: safety of machinery; incident management; fluid power efficiency, software and systems engineering.
- TSP Meeting Schedules for NAMM and USITT revised
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →