posted on 11:08 AM, December 12, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/y7tal.
News items in this issue include:
- BSR E1.4-2, Statically Suspended Rigging Systems, Now in Public Review
- And Three Others Also in Public Review
- ESTA-curated Educational Sessions at NAMM 2018
- An FCC Webinar for Consumers & Others
- FCC Posts “Restoring Internet Freedom” Comment Record
- More Internet Freedom News . . . or Olds
- Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2018
- Lockout/Tagout: OSHA Wants Your Opinion on Paperwork
- WTO TBT Notifications: India, Israel, USA, Korea, China & Italy. 10 total.
- ANSI Public Review Announcements due 25 December, 1 January, 9 January & 16 January
- BSI Public Review Announcements
- CSA Public Review Announcements
- New ANS Projects
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule for January at NAMM
- Investors in Innovation and multi-year pledge donors, supporters of ESTA's TSP. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.