posted on 11:26 AM, March 31, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/a6k9b.
News items include:
- Six ESTA Standards In Public Review: Docs from four different working groups
- One Withdrawn ESTA Standard
- Three ESTA Revision Projects
- PERG Publishes More Lithium-Ion Battery Information
- Call for TSP Members
- US Energy Department Announces $3 Million for Industry HPC Access
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade from India, Israel, Thailand, and the U.S.A.
- ANSI Public Reviews: Determining energy savings, discharge lamp safety, electrical equipment reconditioning, and more
- BSI Public Reviews: Work-travel safety, gypsum-based adhesives for insulation, & plasterboard cornice characteristics and performance
- CSA Public Reviews: Electronic controlgear for LED modules, eye and face protection, CEC revisions, mobile crane safety, and more
- New ANS Projects: Unmanned aerial vehicle safety, engineering drawing practices, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards and Technical Reports
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.