posted on 9:41 AM, March 29, 2018
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/3z2lg.
News items in this issue include:
- Eleven ESTA Documents Open for Comment
- Public Review: “Design Evaluation and Field Review of Demountable Event and Related Structures”
- ESTA Plugfest Returns!
- WTO TBTs: FCC rules on wireless mics, Oman scaffolds, Middle East lifting machines, LEDs in Viet Nam, Ukrainian RoHS, EU cybersecurity
- ANSI Public Reviews: welding, color rendering, intermediate conduit, aboveground tank safety, public safety communications, BACnet, quality management, robotic welding training, parking lot lighting cybersecurity, motor control centers
- CSA Public Review: equipment bonding
- Final Actions on ANSs: M12 circular connectors, pools and spas, Forth
- Draft IEC & ISO docs: RF affects on people, displays, maritime radio cybersecurity, cleanrooms, workplace air, respirators, non-destructive testing, industrial control system security, photovoltaics in buildings, additive manufacturing, EMC, wind turbine safety
- Recently Published IEC & ISO docs: electrical systems for trade show stands and exhibitions, LED lighitng modules, cryogenic hoses, workplace lighting, rural electrification gensets, MPEG, hydraulic hoses, low-rate WPANs
- TSP Meeting Schedule for July in Texas
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.