posted on 9:33 AM, March 17, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/5ux4e.
News items include:
- Public Comment Sought on Reaffirmation of Five ESTA Standards
- ANSI E1.24 and E1.26 Published
- NEW ESTA Project: Revision of ANSI E1.46 - 2016
- IEC Launches IEC Basecamp, an Online Resource Library
- WTO TBT Notices: chemical regulations: VA building & fire codes: wireless mics, amateur radio & WiFi; etc.
- ANSI Public Reviews: generic telecom cabling, motor speed control, fire tests, LED chromaticity, etc.
- CSA Public Reviews: ergonomics and noise, meeting room power
- New ANS Projects: fasteners, OSH training, structured cabling, stage & studio luminaire testing, etc.
- Final Actions on American National Standards: green buildings, electrical connector safety, etc.
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: electrical connectors, community infrastructure, MPEG, etc.
- New IEC & ISO Documents: non-destructive testing, variable speed drives, fireworks, LED reliability, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Updated Investors in Innovation and long-term TSP Support Pledge lists
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.