posted on 11:45 AM, March 13, 2018
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/zpp5g.
News items in this issue include:
- Two ESTA standards approved: E1.14 & E1.35
- A Dozen ESTA Documents Open for Comment
- Event Safety Alliance Launches Online Training
- FCC's ‘Spectrum Horizons’ Notice of Proposed Rulemaking published
- ICC Committee Action Hearings Schedule & Proposals posted
- ISO New Work: business excellence & standardizing musical instruments
- WTO TBTs: gluten-free wine in Argentina, lithium cells & batteries in Taiwan, interfering equipment in Canada
- ANSI Public Review Announcements, including NFPA standards
- BSI Public Review Announcement: fire safety engineering for buildings
- CSA Public Review Announcements: noise, equipment bonding, body harnesses, wire splicing, and more
- New ANS Projects: risk management, tractor headlights, LED chromaticity, wireless crane control, crossbows
- Final Actions on ANSs: welding, low-rate networks, telecom wiring, GFCIs, flashlights ,etc.
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards and Technical Reports: hearing loops, displays, OLEDs, luminaires, etc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule with more new ones
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.