posted on 10:35 AM, June 10, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/fgyor.
News items include:
- Four ESTA Standards In Public Review: Last Call for Three
- ANSI Seeks Comments on New ISO Field of Activity on Organizational Governance
- FCC Fines Manufacturer and User of Signal Jammer
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade: Electrical accessories in Israel, and amendments to the technical regulations of the Customs Union in the Russian Federation
- ANSI Public Reviews: Acoustics, electroacoustics, confined-space safety, control systems safety, portable power distribution equipment, and more
- Standards Australia Public Reviews: Electrical installations, plugs and sockets, and luminaire requirements & testing
- BSI Public Reviews: Ladder marking and use, shaver socket and plug labelling, fall protection systems, and more
- CSA Public Reviews: Luminaire use in hazardous locations, conductors in cable trays below grade, and more
- New ANS Projects: Occupational and educational PPE, timber, e-cigarette electrical safety, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.