posted on 11:07 AM, June 29, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/fgyor.
News items include:
- One ESTA Standard In Public Review
- ICC Group B Codes Open for Comment
- FCC Extends Lab Transition Period
- FCC Solicits Consumer Advisory Committee Members
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade: USA U-NII devices & VOCs; Canadian energy efficiency; Albanian standards
- ANSI Public Reviews: panelboards, cranes, welding code, fall arrest devices, optical fiber & ports, etc.
- BSI Public Reviews: ladder marking, safety of machinery, standard for standards
- CSA Public Reviews: industrial electrical machinery, flat cable systems
- New ANS Projects: lamp bases, ballasts, energy efficiency, welding symbols, Li batteries, gen-set controllers
- Final Actions on ANSs: swimming pools, crumb rubber, electric power systems, starting fires with cigarettes
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards: switchgear, industrial-process control; old-folk communities, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.