posted on 7:50 AM, July 28, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/2ca91.
News items include:
- New ESTA Project: Automation Vector Transmission Protocol
- One ESTA Standard In Public Review: BSR E1.51
- Standards and the Digital Economy—Implications for Teaching and Policy
- WTO TBTs: Underage drinking in France, new EPA regs, new OSHA regs, IT accessibility in the EU
- ANSI Public Reviews: soldering, ALCIs, retro-commissioning, power production controllers
- CSA Public Reviews: single-pole connectors, industrial control panels, workplace first aid
- New ANS Projects: nets, batteries, safety colors, industrial control panels
- Final Actions on ANSs: twenty-three ANSI 90.1 amendments and more
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: autonomous earth-movers, generic cabling, EMC, and more
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards: EMC, batteries, industrial communication, and more
- TSP Meeting Schedule: watch this space
- Investors in Innovation: Two new! Thank you.
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.