posted on 6:35 AM, January 17, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/wl98y.
News items include:
- One ESTA Standard in Public Review
- 55 Companies and Individuals Pledge to Save the TSP – Join Them Today
- ESTA Plugfest Round-Tables Via WebEx Next Week!
- FCC Issues Consumer Alert
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for January Open Meeting
- National Electrical Code Errata Published, TIAs Adopted
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications for El Salvador, Mexico, the USA, & the Ukraine
- ANSI Public Reviews: outdoor gas appliances, torch cutting, green buildings, etc.
- Australian & New Zealand Standards: meters, luminaires, lamp controlgear, etc.
- CSA Public Reviews: solid-state dimmers, wiring and power line hardware, etc.
- New ANS Projects: projected image contrast, secret sharing schemes, lighting words
- Final Actions on ANSs: fall protection, grounding and bonding, image encoding, etc.
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: warning signs, USB specs, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.