posted on 11:36 AM, December 7, 2018
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/jo1k9
News items in this issue include:
- Five ESTA Standards in Public Review
- Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2019
- LED Displays Must Abide by FCC Rules Says the FCC
- WTO TBTs: lead-acid batteries in Brazil; fire safety in French places of public assembly; lamp control gear in Israel
- ANSI Public Reviews due 14 January: terms for bonding, brazing, cutting, etc.; data center best practices.
- CSA Public Reviews: OHS management systems; revised CEC Table 44; bird-friendly building design.
- Final Actions on ANSs: mobile elevated work platforms; safety of laboratory and control equipment.
- Draft IEC & ISO Docs: unmanned aircraft systems, electronic displays, accessible design, USB 3.0; environmental aspects of LV switchgear; EMC for commercial and light industrial locations.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Docs: classification of fauna and flora; thunderstorm warning systems; carpet cleaners and high pressure cleaners; drive monitoring systems, MP4; Open Connectivity Foundation specifications.
- Revised TSP Meeting Schedule
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.