posted on 7:06 AM, September 1, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/0w039.
News items include:
- Two ESTA Draft Standards in Public Review: BSR E1.4-3 and BSR E1.47
- ANSI Webinar on Brexit and Standardization
- ANSI Seeks Comments on New ISO Field of Activity on Exhibitions, Events, and Conventions
- UL Seeks Members for STP 1640
- WTO TBTs: U.S. UPSs; Thai plugs, socket-outlets, and couplers; and Egyptian lamps and LED modules
- ANSI Public Reviews: Temporary lighting string safety, cables and fitting safety, welding safety, and more
- Standards Australia Public Reviews: Self-ballasted LED-lamps, Bayonet and Edison screw lampholders
- BSI Public Review: Digital postage marks
- CSA Public Reviews: Plywood and stage lighting cables
- New ANS Projects: Lounge, public, and educational seating; parking and industrial facility lighting
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- 30-Day Notices of Withdrawal
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards
- TSP Meeting Schedule for LDI
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.