What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - August 10 2016
August 11, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/95kb6.
News items include:
- Two New ESTA Standards Published, Two Drafts in Public Review
- Call for Applications: ISO Is Seeking a New Secretary-General
- Guidance and Required Inspections on UK Suspended Plaster Ceilings
- WTO TBTs: Canadian radio communications and Korean electromagnetic compatibility
- ANSI Public Reviews: Portable bench grinder safety, low voltage system safety for suspended ceilings, and more
- BSI Public Reviews: Daylight of buildings, personal fall protection anchor systems, and technical product documentation
- CSA Public Reviews: CEC amendments, anchorage connectors, and fall arresters & vertical lifelines
- New ANS Projects: Building code compliance of spray polyurethane foam, scaffolding standards, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards
- TSP Meeting Schedule: LDI meeting schedule announced!
- Investors in Innovation: One new! Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →