posted on 1:02 PM, April 9, 2018
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/va8v1.
News items in this issue include:
- ESTA Documents Open for Comment
- T-Mobile 600 MHz Deployments
- PLASA Plugfest 25-27 April 2018
- ESTA Plugfest 20-23 July 2018
- ANSI Seeks Comments on ISO Proposal: Transaction Assurance in E-Commerce
- Public Review of PEO's “Design Evaluation and Field Review of Demountable Event and Related Structures”
- WTO TBTs: EMC and RoHS in the Arab States of the Gulf including Yemen
- ANSI Public Reviews: spot welding, microgrids, C++
- CSA Public Reviews: full body harnesses, cord sets
- New ANS Projects: portable toilets, circular economy, electrical machine IP ratings and thermal protection
- Final Actions on ANSs: nondestructive testing, gas-fired toilets, tests for edge sharpness
- Draft IEC & ISO Documents: smart communities, energy efficiency, human exposure to electromagnetic fields
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: testing beds, image compression, PCM audio encoding, DALI
- TSP Meeting Schedule for July in Texas
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.