May 5, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/bkgga.
News items include:
- Four ESTA Standards In Public Review: Last call for comments on BSR E1.53
- Removal of Effective Dates from UL Standards
- ETC Steps Up to Visionary TSP Investor in Innovation
- Inaugural Canadian Event Safety Summit
- WTO TBTs: U.S. closed cell foam products; Chilean lifts; Ugandan construction materials, A/V equipment, chemicals, toys, PPE, and more
- ANSI Public Reviews: Current taps and adapters, panelboards, lamps, Z359.1 Fall Protection Code, and more
- BSI Public Review: New CEN-CENELEC STEER governing structure
- CSA Public Reviews: HDPE conduit, revisions to section 18 of the CEC, and environmental management systems
- New ANS Projects: Test methods for class 1 and 2 bandpass filters, portable cells and batteries, lightning protection systems, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Withdrawn from Consideration
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.