What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - April 15, 2016
April 18, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/x8w69.
News items include:
- Four ESTA Standards In Public Review
- Registration Now Open for NATEAC
- ESA Seeks Contributors for Next Edition of ESG
- IES Seeks To Fill New Director of Education Role
- 2016 IES Annual Conference Call for Speakers
- Applications Being Accepted for 2017 Weltenbauer Preis Awards
- WTO TBT Notifications: Call for comments on Fire prevention code in Florida, eye and face protection in the U.S., and more
- ANSI Public Reviews: Plugs & receptacles, disk drives, mobile elevating work platforms, lamps & lamp ballasts, track lighting, a standard for a boat load, and more
- BSI Public Review: Low-level work platform requirements
- CSA Public Reviews: Program General Learning Outcomes, and revision to Grounding and Bonding in the CEC
- New ANS Projects: Security awareness, environmental mgmt. systems, three TSP projects, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →