posted on 8:34 AM, April 21, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/hjv3z.
News items in this issue include:
- Three ESTA Standards In Public Review: E1.14, E1.31, and E1.51
- European Plugfest and Developers Conference 2017
- IES Call for Members
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications: Non-rechargeable lithium batteries in the U.S. and 2-phase electric motors in Indonesia
- ANSI Public Reviews: Z359 PFAS draft standards, boat loads, aluminum draft standards, and more
- CSA Public Reviews: Engineering in wood design, decorative lighting products, workplace electrical safety, and more
- DIN Public Review Announcement
- New ANS Projects: Rope access system safety, woodworking machines, non-destructive and visual examinations of welds, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule: July 2017 at the D/FW Marriott Solana
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges: Thank you!
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program: Thank you!
The March 30 issue of ESTA Standards Watch is available
News items include:
- Public Comment Sought on Reaffirmation of Five ESTA Standards
- Two More ESTA Standards In Public Review
- The E1.6 Suite is Open for Revision
- FCC News: Battling Malicious Caller-Id Spoofing & “Can you hear me?”
- IEEE Standards Association Invites Participation in Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Working Group
- WTO TBTs: wood products in Japan, teleferics in Chile, RoHS exemptions in the EU
- ANSI Public Reviews: sanitation, welding, robots, wireless in India, nuts, LEDs, machinery safety, etc.
- BSI Public Reviews: torque wrenches, fire extinguishers, business collaboration
- DIN Public Reviews: CWA 15902-2 to be an EN standard
- New ANS Projects: dogs & dead bodies, drones, wind turbines, radon, burn tests, identity verification, etc.
- Final Actions on ANSs: welding, air quality, photovoltaics, roof vents, emergency lighting, electric machines, etc.
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: beds, welding, lifts, bamboo, timber structures, compact city transportation, etc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: batteries, multimedia light beacons, USBs, eddy-current testing, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule, with many new task group meetings
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Multi-Year Pledges and “Investors in Innovation”
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.