posted on 11:41 AM, February 26, 2018
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/uyo7t.
News items in this issue include:
- One Gone, One Added to the Eleven ESTA Standards in Public Review
- FCC Technological Advisory Council Meeting Date Changed, public invited
- FCC Proposes To Open ‘Spectrum Horizons’ Above 95 GHz
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications: five changes to EU RoHS regulations
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: robotic welding, LON over IP, heart rate monitoring, telecom pathways, permeable pavers, enterprise control system integration parts 2 & 4
- BSI Public Review Announcement: a draft EN standard for stage machinery
- New ANS Projects: laminated lumber, office lighting, FDTs, quantification of expected energy savings, oodles of NFPA standards, flashlight performance, C++, and a UL standard for home design safety using digital technology
- Final Actions on American National Standards: addenda to ASHRAE/IRS 90.1, welding, robot safety, et cetera
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards and Technical Reports: trustworthiness of IoT, diverless industrial trucks, et cetera
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: photobiological safety of image prjectors, AV power consumption, and more
- TSP Meeting Schedule with two new ones
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.