This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
This warehouse position involves:
• Packing equipment for shows as per the gear request lists in a timely and prompt manner.
• Putting away and testing equipment returned from shows.
• Doing routine and preventative maintenance on equipment.
An ideal candidate will be:
• Familiar with inventory management
• Familiar with order pick/shelf re-stock
• Able to regularly lift 40 lbs.
• Able to work independently and as a team.
• Have basic computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A background in the live entertainment or warehousing industries and a valid driver’s license is a bonus but not necessary.
Regular works hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. There is plenty of overtime work as we are a busy warehouse
Benefits and vacation are available after a 3 month probationary period.
Christie Lites Calgary
403-243-2688 ext. 1621
Christie Lites Calgary is one of the largest lighting companies in North America. We are a lighting rentals company that caters to everyone from school plays and church concerts, to corporate events and rock shows.