This is a Permanent, Part-time position.Category: Other
o Human resources functions for Ticket Services Personnel (in consultation with Senior Management)
o Ticket Centre daily operations, event readiness, and post event reporting
o Processing membership, donation and other transactions
o Responding to (or referring) all enquiries, concerns or feedback related to ticketing services (in close consultation with Events Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator)
o Working collaboratively with all personnel to ensure smooth integration of services
o Working collaboratively with the leadership team to further the SWTS strategic plan and new initiatives
• Minimum 3 years of Ticket Centre or similar industry experience required
• Customer service experience and strong inter-personal skills required
• Good verbal and written communication skills required
• Human resources experience preferred (leadership/conflict resolution training an asset)
• Must be able to work flexible hours and evenings
• Office/business experience an asset: budgeting, business procedures, computer trouble-shooting
• Clean Criminal Record Check
• Certificates: Serving it Right, Occupational First Aid (training can be provided during probation period)
Benefits available at completion of probation.
Salary: Salary Range $24,000-$31,500 based on experience
The Sid Williams Theatre is a busy, community-oriented, professional live-performance venue on mid Vancouver Island, BC. “The Sid” is located in a vibrant downtown, and serves a regional population of 70,000 and growing. Our Ticket Centre is a frontline contact point for members, patrons and the public; and provides important internal services to multiple departments. The Ticket Services Coordinator will be responsible for setting a high standard of customer service, client satisfaction, professionalism and teamwork; and for handling Ticket Centre operations with approachability, efficiency, and accountability.
Our front-end operations will be in transition during summer 2018 due to implementation of new systems. The successful candidate will be friendly, solution oriented, able to motivate others, and highly adaptable to change.