Ceci est un poste temporaire, à temps plein.Catégorie: Technique
Under the supervision of the Stage Technician Supervisor, the Stage Technician performs the tasks involved in setting up and tearing down the covered mobile hydraulic stages intended for outdoor events.
• Setup and tear down of the mobile stages and other stage equipment in a safe manner;
• Inspect equipment;
• Take part in the maintenance and care of the equipment as well as the inventory of the accessories;
• Ensure safe use of the equipments at all times, particularly during harsh weather conditions;
• Follow up on client needs;
• Supervise operations during certain events;
• Complete the administrative and clerical duties for each event (e.g. : event report, manage hotel bills, credit card receipts);
• Have constant availability (week and weekends, varying workloads: trips over days/weeks);
• Be mobile and able to travel through out Canada and the United States.
• High school diploma;
• Excellent communication skills (English and French);
• Manual abilities and good physical condition;
• Possess or have access to a car (for frequent trips) paid mileage;
• Basic knowledge of technical staging and/or mechanical hydraulics, an asset;
• Hold a class 5 drivers’ license (classes 1 and 3 are considered assets);
• Have a valid passport or be able to acquire it rapidly.
• Positive leadership and mental acuity;
• Organizational skills and resourcefulness;
• Responsible, autonomous, capacity to adapt and handle pressure;
• Ability to work both as a team member and independently;
• Professional attitude.
**** Seasonal position: approximately 6 months per year.
827 Boulevard de l'Ange-Gardien,
As the world leader in the industry, Stageline is always looking for dynamic and professional people who will contribute to its growth.
Stageline Mobile Stage Inc. endorses principles of corporate responsibility through its strategies for sustainable development and its policies involving employees and the community. Those principles translate into products that are designed in a spirit of sustainable development, of maintaining quality jobs in the region, of helping workers evolve through training and respect, of involvement in the surrounding communities, and of respect for the environment.
We are continuously on the lookout for people who are excited by performance and who seek to excel as part of a team. These are what we consider to be some of the essential qualities:
A sense of initiative
Stageline employees’ quest for excellence is unending, whether in responding to the needs of the firm’s customers or in their own professional growth and personal development.
For over 25 years, Stageline Mobile Stage Inc., an entity of Stageline Group, has been designing and building hydraulic mobile stages for show business and for outdoor events.
The firm is located in L’Assomption, in the Lanaudière region of Quebec, less than 15 minutes from Montreal.