This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
- Paint Department Supervision
- Paint all shows and projects
- Costing and Analysis of drawings and projects
- Leading and directing local crew support at event setups
- Interacting in a friendly and responsible manner with clients and other staff.
- Five years of professional experience in the theatre or corporate event industry
- Extensive knowledge of various paint and art forms
- Ability to read construction drawings and generate accurate estimates for paint time
- Personable disposition a must.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Regular shop hours range from 8am-6pm, but we operate a flexible production schedule to accommodate as much as possible the needs of staff. Our shows setup at all hours of the day and night, and a flexible schedule is required and appreciated.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary: Remuneration based on skills and experience per hour based on a 40hr work week
Please send your 1 page resume and a cover letter via email to
Production Canada is a theatrical and live event scenery fabrication shop and production company. We design and build for a variety of organizations across the country for theatre companies and corporate clients. We offer complete design and fabrication services in steel, aluminum, wood, painting, laminate etc.
Our company is built around a policy of hard work, fun and respect shared with both staff and clients. Our facility is in Vaughan, ON, about 30-45 mins from downtown Toronto.