This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: Other
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, Ontario, is currently looking for
a part-time Concessions Assistant for our 2016 Summer Season.
As part of the Audience Services Team, the Concessions Assistant ensures
our theatre patrons have an enjoyable experience at the Winslow Farm.
Start date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
End date: Saturday, August 27, 2016
Responsibilities of this position will include:
• Provide food and beverage service to patrons.
• Ensure all concession items are stocked and ready for customer service.
• Maintain a clean and welcoming environment for theatre patrons.
• Keen interest in the performing arts and tourism sectors.
• Available Tuesday to Saturday (inclusive); Monday, July 18th and Monday, August 22nd from 3:30 – 7:30 p.m.
• Handling cash and purchase transactions.
• Assist with other activities as requested.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attention to customer service excellence.
• Detail oriented and highly organized individual.
• Works well as part of a team.
• Must be 18 years old and hold Ontario Smart Service certification.
• A valid Ontario drivers’ license and a car are required.
• An ideal candidate would be a student returning to school in the fall.
Please send a resume and cover letter by February 12, 2016 to:
Kelsey Powell, Artistic Administrator
c/o 4th Line Theatre
P.O. Box 403
Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
*If applying by email, please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally based, environmentally staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow Farm, just outside Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca