This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: Production
- Perform deliveries and pick-ups as required by the company in a safe and timely manner
- Assist with loading & unloading trucks and the set-up and dismantle of audiovisual equipment
- Plan your route to ensure punctuality (road closures, weather etc)
- Communicate all pertinent information to dispatch (i.e. – time delays, truck issues etc)
- Maintain truck log and inspect equipment and supplies (tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil etc)
- Execute the proper security and storage of equipment for transportation
- Always respect company truck policies and obey all moving and parking laws
- Communicate with clarity and precision via written and oral means
- Work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Follow instructions in various formats (Written, Oral, Diagram or Schedule Form)
- Receive tasks and follow through to completion
- Pay close attention to detail
- General knowledge of the roads around the GTA
- Valid “G” Ontario Driver’s License & a clean record
- Comfortable driving trucks up to 26 feet
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Punctual & reliable
- Minimum two years of driving experience.
- Basic comprehension of AV equipment.
- Understand and obey company policies, procedures and processes.
- Must be at least 25 years old
NOTE: This position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays.
PLEASE SEND RESUME VIA EMAIL TO
Phase 3 AV provides event production services and audio visual rentals throughout North America. Our expertise and diverse inventory of audio, lighting, video and staging deliver sound results. We offer our employees a competitive salary with large potential to move up.