EXPO-SCÈNE 2019 - Home
FREE Visitor Registration
Click here to register for free visitor pass
This year, we invite you to discovers the TEC Talks which will take place during EXPO-SCÈNE 2019 in hall 220ab at the Palais des congrès de Montréal next week.
TEC Talks are mini-seminars on the latest technologies and related subjects. The topics include:
- All Winches and Control Systems are not Created Equal *
- Audio Immersive Presentation - Spat Revolution
- DiGiCo SD-Series Training*
- Eco-Responsibility in the Arts
- How to Develop an Effective Career Plan
- Introduction to L-ISA hyperreal technology*
- Meyer Sound Design and Optimization Cookbook - A simple set of recipes for sound system design and tuning*
- Modern Solutions for the Workplace
- New Shure Microflex Complete and Complete Wireless Conferencing Systems *
- RF Essentials *
- Quality of Light in an LED world
- The Future of Onyx and Obsidian
- The Future of Signal Transport in Live Production: Fiber Optics in a High-Bandwidth Signal Chain*
- Transitioning from traditional lighting towards LED
- Vectorworks Spotlight 2019 The Total Production Solution
- 3D Conceptual Production Design with Vectorworks Spotlight
Read more about the TEC Talks here.
There is limited seating so sign up to reserve your place!
* Earn 0.5 ETCP renewal credits per hour of attendance at the seminars and workshops indicated with a *