posted on 8:39 AM, September 29, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/kc1v8.
News items include:
- Four ESTA Standards Approved and Published
- Event Safety Alliance Announces Launch of Event Safety Insights
- Preparing the Next Generation of Standardizers
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications: radios in Canada, wiring in South Africa, Li cells in the USA
- ANSI Notices of Withdrawal: oodles of IEEE standards to go
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: cleaning chemicals, fall protection anchorages, welding, usw.
- CSA Public Review Announcements: portable power cables, requiring GFCI at carnivals and festivals
- New ANS Projects: lighting cybersecurity, welding qualifications, measuring building sizes, etc.
- Final Actions on American National Standards: ASHRAE 90.1, LEDs and health, software engineering, etc.
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: Digital Living Network Alliance, switchgear, DALI, OLEDs, tc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards: radio disturbance, ergonomics, and robotics
- TSP Meeting Schedule at the Embassy Suites in Las Vegas
- Investors in Innovation (updated updated list). Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.