posted on 12:55 PM, September 14, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/itj02.
News items in this issue include:
- Six ESTA Standards in Public Review
- Columbus McKinnon Donates Online Training Seats to TSP
- NEMA Advice on Water-Damaged Electrical Equipment
- Theory of Operations Document for TSN Industrial Implementation Now Available
- WTO TBTs: underwater equipment in Mexico, elevators in Saudi Arabia, circuit breakers and plugs in Israel, no more plastic bags in Kenya, lifts and industrial safety in Rwanda
- ANSI Public Reviews, including NFPA first and second draft reports
- BSI: Code of Practice for Temporary Works Procedures
- CSA: Building commissioning for energy using systems (and what doesn't use energy?)
- New ANS Projects: people movers, work platforms, flooring, batteries
- Final Actions on ANSs: green buildings, spray finishing, LED product standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: EMC, LASER displays, intelligent device management, MPEG & multimedia, software engineering
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: electrotechnical vocabulary, programmable controllers and security, optical elements, heat stress and ergonomics, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule for Las Vegas
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.