This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Province: Toronto, Ontario
Position: Account Management/ Technical Production
Deadline: January 29, 2021
Posted: November 30, 2020
Job Description / Duties
Are you a self-starter with passionate entrepreneurial mind set?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing company?
Byrne Production Services specializes in production of Corporate, Marketing and Entertainment events. We focus on providing an exceptional production experience to our clients and partners, providing production services for unique and engaging events. The core of our business remains the same, but we’ve adapted to the changed business landscape by successfully shifting our offerings to virtual and hybrid events.
We’re looking for a Business Development/Technical Production specialist who can help us get to the next level.
When you join our team, your main focus will be building new business. You’ll also be working with existing clients to create technical and production solutions for their events, using any and all mediums that will meet their needs.
Your day will include a variety of responsibilities:
- Working with a small team of experienced production specialists to design and communicate ideas and solutions to clients
- Searching out and networking with potential clients, promoting our combined expertise and offerings
- Working with clients’ creative teams to develop production-based solutions including building proposals, budgets and project plans to help clients achieve their event objectives
- Researching new technology that will help us provide production services for our clients events
- Sourcing and building teams of specialists to help execute projects
- Advising clients on newest and best practices for the Production and Technical elements of their events
- Management of Customer Accounts
- Expertly managing contracted projects from start to finish
- Diligently preparing reports, budget reconciliations and post event evaluations
- Qualifications / Required Skills
The specialist we’re looking for has:
- Awesome creative experience in Production Design, technical experience and a firm understanding of production techniques
- Demonstrable experience in producing / managing events, with an emphasis on technical and production elements (audio, lighting, video etc.)
- Spectacular communication skills
- Proven Sales, Customer Service and Account Management skills
- Proficiency with digital CRM platforms, Vectorworks /CAD experience and all MS Office platforms
Salary: 60-70 k per year
To apply, please send a cover letter and Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with at least two references.
This position will be a remote position, requiring occasional site work depending on the nature of client projects.
For over 20 Years Byrne Production Services has worked with a wide variety of Clients in the Event, Meetings and Entertainment industries to design, manage and produce large scale events across North America.
Our passion for the industry is all about pushing the limits of what is possible within a scope of an event to wow the audience while creating an exceptional production experience for the entire team. We consult with you and your suppliers to assist in the creation of amazing events. We like to say we are the Mike Holmes of the event industry. It’s not our lumber and not our house, We’re just gonna make it right.