The Business Crossroads of Music, Sound and Event Technology
The NAMM Show is the definitive platform for the music, sound and event technology communities to unite with the mission of strengthening the music products industry and promoting the pleasures and benefits of making music. Held in Southern California every January, The NAMM Show offers the latest products from more than 7,000 brands, cutting edge industry education sessions, as well as exclusive special events, concerts and experiences.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to more than 7,000+ brands
- 400+ free education sessions
- 150+ free networking events
- Hundreds of concerts & performances
- Exclusive rates at official NAMM Show hotels
- Discounts on flights and ground transportation
- Deals at restaurants & attractions around Southern California
- Assistance for international travelers requiring a visa or ESTA registration
- Access to thousands of influencers, ideas and new opportunities
Who Should Attend?
Build business relationships that will last for many years to come as exhibitors, retailers, buyers and influencers from around the globe gather together to connect and grow.
With 7,000+ top music, sound and event technology brands present, there are plenty of exciting and innovative products to explore.
Experience hundreds of free professional education sessions you won't find anywhere else. Explore topics on business development, marketing, websites, best practices, industry secrets and so much more.
Enjoy a variety of entertainment including prestigious awards, performances and networking events throughout the show.
For more information: https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2020