ETC and CITT/ICTS are pleased to offer 2 days of Ion Xe console training prior to the EXPO-SCÈNE show
- DATE: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Level 3: Advanced
- DATE: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 Level 4: Proficient (Level 3 is required before taking Level 4)
- Location: All classes will be held at the Palais des congrès de Montréal, room 512b on the 5th floor.
- Number of participants: All classes are limited to 16 students and there will be 2 people per console. We will use Ion Xe consoles for the training.
- Hours: Classes are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday. There will be an hour lunch break each day.
- Registration fee for CITT/ICTS members: $60.00 (US) per person (a code is required to sign up, contact email@example.com to receive the code)
- Registration fee for non-members: $80.00 (US) per person.
Here is the link to the registration: Eos Ion Xe Training - Montreal, QC
Instructor: Nick Gosman
Level 3: Intermediate 1 Day
Think you know all there is to know about your console? Our Level 3 class will teach even the most seasoned professionals a thing or two about the features of their console. This class is perfect for programmers who are proficient with all the functions covered in Levels 1 and 2 training and ready to learn more.
After completing the Level 3 class, you will be able to:
- Manage show files with Merge
- Use advanced patch functions, such as copying and moving show data and creating keywords for Query
- Create and use Macros
- Use advanced selection and manual control features in controlling channels
- Define and use Highlight, Lowlight, and custom RemDim
- Use the Fan function with channels and their parameters
- Use manual playback functions like Make Manual and Record Only
- Understand referenced Marks
- Edit and override channels in Effects
- Expand your Magic Sheets using more intermediate functions
Level 4: Proficient 1 Day
This class will explore core concepts of unique features of the Eos Family software. For people who are well versed in Eos family console features, this is an opportunity to learn a few more complex concepts and functions. Although there will be prepared materials for these classes, we will answer your questions and focus on the examples and solutions that are of most interest to you.
Level 3 is required before taking Level 4.
After completing the Level 4 class, you will be able to:
- Navigate and explore the Color Tools beyond the pickers
- Create and recall Color Paths
- Use Palette and Preset modifiers
- Create, view, edit and use Multiple Cue Lists
- Understand the basics of Priorities and Partitions
- Employ Capture functions
- Apply and store Filters and Make Null