ETC and CITT/ICTS are pleased to offer 2 days of Ion Xe console training prior to the EXPO-SCÈNE show
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 Level 1 Essentials *
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 Level 2 Enhanced *
* please note that the training has changed from Level 3 and 4 to Level 1 and 2. You can register for either one or both of these sessions, depending on your needs and experience level.
Information and registration: SOLD OUT!
- Location: Palais des congrès de Montréal, room 512d on the 5th floor.
- Number of participants: All classes are limited to 16 students and there will be 2 people per console. We will use Ion Xe consoles for the training.
- Hours: Classes are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday. There will be an hour lunch break each day.
- Registration fee:
- CITT/ICTS members: $60.00 (US) per person (a code is required to sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the code)
- Non-members: $80.00 (US) per person.
Instructor: Alyssa Elibott
LEVEL 1 ESSENTIALS - 1 Day
Are you new to the Eos family of consoles and ready to hit the ground running with your first show? Learn all the basics you will need to get started in our Essentials class. This class will give you a solid foundation with the Eos family of consoles and prepare you to grow your knowledge as you are ready.
After completing the Level 1 class, you will be able to:
- Identify key elements of the console user interface and navigation
- Patch conventional and multi-parameter fixtures
- Work with channels in Live mode
- Record, select, and delete Groups
- Record to, load, and clear Submasters
- Record, play, and delete Cues
- Understand Tracking and Block, cue timing, and Park
- Manage show files (create new, save, save as)
- Control non-intensity parameters at a basic level
- Create simple step-based Effects
LEVEL 2 ENHANCED - 1 Day
Ready to move beyond the basics with your Eos family console? Build the skills you need to take your programming to the next level. Going beyond our Level 1 training, this class will get you going with additional features and functions of your console and get you on your way to programming like a pro.
After completing the Level 2 class, you will be able to:
- Edit device attributes
- Understand display layouts and workspaces
- Record and recall Snapshots
- Create more elaborate Groups
- Be more effective using Submaster properties
- Record and recall Palettes and Presets
- Use Direct Selects
- Take advantage of Discrete Timing and Multipart cues
- Understand and use Auto-Mark, Update and other cue attributes
- Create and use Relative and Absolute Effects
- Create and use a basic Magic Sheet