posted on 10:33 AM, February 27, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/s2k17.
News items include:
- Public Comment Sought on Reaffirmation of Five ESTA Standards
- ANSI E1.24 and E1.27 Reaffirmed
- ANSI Seeks Comments on Consumer Vulnerability
- ICC 2018–2019 Code Development Cycle & Call for Committees
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications: EU on RoHS, France prohibits UV3 devices
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: product manuals, welding, soldering, portable feeder cables
- DIN Public Review Announcements: theatre & event venue load assumptions
- New ANS Projects: welding, laser use outdoors
- Final Actions on American National Standards: legionellosis in water systems, HVAC duct rating
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: welding, structures, child-resistant packaging, etc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: cryogenic vessels, welding, arc-fault detection, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Updated Investors in Innovation and long-term TSP Support Pledge lists
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.