This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Full-time position: ASAP to Dec. 2017, with possibility of position becoming permanent thereafter
This mandate includes a stay in Macau
Field: performing arts
Under the supervision of the Production Director, the Technical Director has for mandate to organize and coordinate all technical aspects of the production, from the beginning of the creation process to the delivery of the show.
Asked to supervise all equipment and technical resources, the Technical Director submits budgetary assessments, defines timelines, ensures procurement of equipment, coordinates rehearsals and ensure the smooth running of activities during load-in and load-out.
During the creative process, he will be called to support the Designers and ensuring the technical integration of the work until its theatrical release.
We are seeking for a candidate with excellent analytical and planning skills. He must be organized, proactive and self-sufficient in carrying out these tasks.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as Technical Director in live show productions or experience in a similar field;
- Strong understanding of the production and creation process;
- Excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Significant technical skills in lighting, sound, video, electrical, automation, set building and special effects;
- Knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, WYSIWYG an asset;
- Excellent ability in personnel management;
- Ability to communicate and set priorities;
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken;
- Ability to work in a foreign country with the capacity to adapt to local rules and cultures.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it
easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.