This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
The Staging Department Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities of the WNSS Staging Department. He/she answers directly to the owners, and coordinates the workload of the department in response to the needs of the Account Managers, and in conjunction with the other departments that function as part of the Show Services Division.
• providing day-to-day departmental support to the Show Services Division, including shows, rentals, and sales
• staff management - including task assignment, performance evaluation, health & safety, and training & skills development
• inventory allocation and maintenance
• a thorough knowledge of the live event/audiovisual industry
• experience in a managerial position
• strong communication and customer service skills
• a broad base of computer skills, including familiarity with design, inventory, and database software applications
• grace under pressure
Qualified applicants should submit a full resume with references to:
Kelvin Fosberry, Human Resources
Westbury National Show Systems Ltd.
772 Warden Avenue
And visit www.westbury.com to learn more about our company.
Westbury National Show Systems Ltd., an industry leader in live event production services, has an immediate opening in its Show Services Division for a manager of its Staging Department.