Ceci est un poste temporaire, à temps plein.Catégorie: Production
Reporting to the Production Director, in collaboration with the Show Director and the Technical Director, the Senior Stage Manager is responsible for organizing and ensuring the smooth running of the rehearsals and the good conduct of the show. the organization of the rehearsals and the successful delivery of the show. He manages all the activities related to rehearsals and artist training, writes the prompt book, assists the Show Director and ensures coordination between technical and artistic requirements.
We are looking for a candidate with the experience and capacity to carry out large-scale projects. To hold this position, you must have a strong understanding of the production and creation process, be very organised, show good judgment, be able to work within a team, under pressure and have the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Stage Manager or equivalent experience in production of major live shows;
- Significant experience in live show creative process;
- Studies in a recognized theatre program, an asset;
- High organizational skills, meticulous and pays attention to details;
- Autonomous, respectful, calm, with a strong ability to solve problems;
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to motivate and lead a large number of people to achieve a high standard of performance;
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
- Ability to work in a foreign country with the capacity to adapt to local customs and culture.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.