This is a Seasonal, Full-time position.Category: Production
Province: Cow Head, Newfoundland
Position: Props Person/Scenic Painter
Deadline: April 3, 2019
Posted: March 26, 2019
Job Description / Duties
- one position
- contract dates May 13 - July 28, 2019
- professional applicants are welcome, applicants with 4th year post-secondary theatre studies are also welcome
- a copy of the full job description is available - please contact Sarah White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications / Required Skills
- experience in a repertory theatre setting is an asset
- a valid driver’s license is an asset
For more information about the Gros Morne Theatre Festival, visit our website at www.theatrenewfoundland.com.
TNL is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Salary: $500-$550/wk (based on 40 hr work week), approved overtime paid at NL Labour Standard $17.10/hr
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is a summer repertory theatre festival operated by Theatre Newfoundland Labrador. For its 2019 season, the Festival will produce seven productions – four on its Main Stage (one new production, three remounted productions) and three on its Second Stage (three revival productions). The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is in the seaside community of Cow Head, Newfoundland and Labrador, which is situated in the spectacular Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.