This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, the Props Project Manager is mandated to work closely with the Set Designers and act as a resource person for the fabrication of props. He is responsible for feasibility studies, materials research, budget monitoring and the manufacture and delivery of all props under his responsibility.
- Perform feasibility studies and propose manufacturing processes while respecting the artistic vision of the designer;
- Prepare and monitor the budgetary assessments of his projects;
- Determine timelines according to the production schedule;
- Perform materials research and ensure the production of prototypes necessary for the development of his projects;
- Conduct research of suppliers and other partners in collaboration with the Technical Director;
- Supervise the work of manufacturers and prop makers;
- Supervise the integration of his projects in the rehearsal studio and in the theatre;
- Write and update the manufacturing processes and technical documentation required for the follow-up of each prop;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing of props with a minimum of five years’ experience as a project manager;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to manage tight budgets and deadlines;
- Good knowledge of English and French, both oral and written;
- Able to work in another country with the ability to adapt to local cultures and rules.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.