This is a Seasonal, Full-time position.Category: Production
The Grand Theatre in London Ontario is seeking a Production Coordinator to assist with the 2019/20 season. Reporting to the Production Manager the successful candidate will work closely with the Technical Directors (TD) to realize full season on the Spriet and McManus Stages.
• Supporting the production team in scheduling, managing and executing all phases of production, including design, construction, rehearsals and performance.
• Supporting the TD team and various departments (Set, Scenic Art, Props, Wardrobe and Stage) in executing productions.
• Sourcing and managing both materials and equipment rentals.
• Advancing Incoming Rental show and events in conjunction with the Rentals Coordinator.
• Maintaining inventories for various production departments.
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary degree related to production and/or equivalent professional experience and training in technical theatre
• Minimum one year professional working experience
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Team player with leadership skills and a positive attitude
• Quick learner with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
• Curious, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as follow instructions
• A valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record
• Ability to lift heavy objects with and without assistance
• Experience with AutoCad and/or VectorWorks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Working at Heights training considered an asset
In our desire to reflect the world and our community in all areas of our work, the Grand Theatre is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, without regard to age, disability, ethnicity, race or gender identity.
The position begins September 3rd, 2019 through to May 1st, 2020.
Salary: Remuneration is $775.00 per week.
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to
Application Deadline: July 12th, 2019
We thank all who express interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.